Posted March 06, 2015
"WE PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY SERVICE FOR AMADA, FANUC and OTHER CO2 LASER MACHINES."
ALS's Service Department is committed to providing Outstanding LASER Support and SERVICE. ALS implements the highest quality standards and cost efficient practices by:
- Complete inspection before and after work is done to make sure our customers have a total understanding of the work that’s going to be done or has been done.
- Internal and external optic cleaning, alignment and / or replacement (Based on your specific machine model)
- Laser discharge tube cleaning (ALS Advanced cleaning system) and o-ring replacement. (No need to replace your tubes, clean them and SAVE $$$)
- Fanuc Vacuum Pump rebuilds and installation (Vacuum Pumps have a 1 year/12k warranty)
- Complete Laser and Machine tear down and install
- Plant Moves and machine inspections
- Laser/chiller cooling water maintenance and treatment
- Fanuc Laser power supply and matching box repair
- Laser cabinet radiator cleaning, fan replacement and seal maintenance
- Complete disassembly of laser piping and tubes with cleaning and o-ring replacement, ensuring cleanliness of laser
- Control memory backup
- Amada sensor head and sensor cable repair and rebuild, including WACS
- Laser maintenance schedules, ALS ensures all consumable laser items are checked and if needed replaced (oil, o-rings, optics, fans etc)
- Laser gas system, inspection and recommendations
- Nitrogen generator-assist gas sales (why pay for bottle leasing and delivery) **We are qualified on the new Amada laser NT system**
Advanced Phone Support
One of our highly experienced Laser Engineers will help troubleshoot and diagnose the problem and offer a rapid solution. If the problem can’t be solved through phone support our Engineer will guide you to what is the most cost effective and quickest way to get your machine up and running.
Do not sign another long term service contract. Let us help customize a service schedule that is tailored to your business and maintenance needs!
ONE SIZE CONTRACT